Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

important news!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chrisy.
Premium Membership
Premium Membership

important news! Empty
PostSubject: important news!   important news! EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 12:19 am

BIGGAMING the founder has lost his internet connection and doubts he will have it for at least 2 months so in the meantime, you will have to put up with what I can and cant do.

As you can see I have already started on the new look for the site and I have also upgraded us from PHPBB2 to PHPBB3.

Over the next week I will correct any grammar errors noticed on the forum, any over capital use and hopefully get this site back on the path of return.

Trust me you may not believe its big ads when im done. Apart from that we wont be offering to many services either as I simply dont have time to admin here but we will offer the best and simple services.

Stay tuned in the next week or so.
Back to top Go down
BiG-GaMiNG
Premium Membership
Premium Membership

important news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important news!   important news! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:37 pm

hi mate im in a internet caffee again i see you are doing a great job here , im here to say that i will become a new internet conection in 3 or 4 days , thanks very very much cr1.
Back to top Go down
http://biggaming.co.nr
chrisy.
Premium Membership
Premium Membership

important news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important news!   important news! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Thanks, thats good because this site really needs you too save it :)
Back to top Go down
BiG-GaMiNG
Premium Membership
Premium Membership

important news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important news!   important news! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:57 pm

the guy who work for the int. conection isnt in kosova he will come back mondey i hope , so sorry guys i havent my int. conection yet.
Back to top Go down
http://biggaming.co.nr
Sponsored content

important news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: important news!   important news! Empty

Back to top Go down

important news!
Page 1 of 1